Tuesday, September 19, 2006

19 =/= 17

I won't act like I'm not ashamed to be the only person on this blog to have posted not on the 17th in the last 5 posts... but nonetheless: this class. Fun stuff. It is both fortunateand unfortunate that I have already been introduced to most of the proofs we have done so far, fortunate because it gives me a better understanding of what's going on in the class and unfortunate because it feels in a sense 'unfair' when I contribute to the class. Which is something I dislike, because I often end up feeling that way in math classes that I take.
I don't doubt that this class will become my most challenging high school math class thus far (maybe ever?) and for that I am excited.
A note: Cory, that proof was sweet. I was all but convinced that you could populate the board with a wide array of numbers but, well, you can't argue with mathematical proof.
<(^.^<) (>^.^)>
...aaand I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home